Home
   

Old Main was the first building to be built on the campus of Western Washington University in 1896. It originally served the campus as the sole adminstration, department and classroom facility. The project involved the seismic upgrade of the southeast wing built in 1901. The scope of the work included exterior and interior architectural elements.

 









  Exterior View Historic View