Home
 
University of Washington Northwest Collection
1940
 

Parrington Hall, built in 1906, was the fourth building constructed on the University of Washington campus. Originally a science building, it has served the University for 90 years as a classroom and faculty office building, and it continues this function after restoration. The work included the full restoration and rehabilitation of the historic structure and the re-configuration of the interior to accommodate new systems and academic programs. The building houses the Graduate School of Public Affairs and the Center for Institutional Development.

 










  Historic View Exterior Construction View Exterior View Exterior View