Home
   

The City of Corvallis selected Cardwell Architects to design its new main branch library. The project involved the restoration and addition to the historic 1931 library building, designed by Pietro Belluschi. Additions were made to the original library in 1965, wrapping the north and east elevations of the original building. The program called for the expansion of the library to 57,000 square feet. The goal was to design a library that was inviting, easily understood by the library patron, efficiently staffed, and accommodating future growth and technoogy.

 





















  Entrance Exterior View Interior View Interior View Reading Room Enterior View