Home
   

The historic library, designed in 1926 and listed in the National Register of Historic Places, is prominently located in a park that fronts Longview's central square. The Georgian Revival building features brick, terra cotta detail, slate roof and divided-light windows. The re-designed master plan respects the historic park context and reinforces the library's front door on the square. The architects sensitively restored and rehabilitated the library respecting the design intent of the original designers.

 





















  Exterior View Exterior View Pediment Entry Doors