Home
   

The estate, in the prestigious Ellerslie Park area of South Pasadena, California was designed by architects Marston and Van Pelt in 1916. The Georgian Colonial mansion is part of a one-acre property set in a mature, park-like landscape. The house, listed in the Historic Register of Historic Places, has been featured in several movies dating back to the twenties. A new sun room/breakfast room and trellised terrace on the south tie of the house to the garden. The master plan for the property includes property acquisition to re-assemble the original estate. A second phase includes a new, gated entry, circular drive, garage with guest quarters above, swimming pool, cabana, and gardens. The house has been fully restored including reconfiguration of the interior to meet the owner's program.