Home
   

The Franklin County Courthouse, built in 1913, is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The central plan features an open two-story rotunda topped by a 28-foot diameter art glass dome, backlit by a round skylight atop the 35-foot diameter cupola above. The interior spaces on the first and second floors open into the rotunda. Original light fixtures, ornate plaster detailing, mosaic tile, metal railings and wall surfaces of wood wainscoting and scagliola remain intact. Cardwell Architects is working in association with ckjt Architects.

 



















  Exterior View Rotunda