Home
   

Pacific County Courthouse, built in 1910 and listed in the National Register of Historic Places, is one of the oldest existing courthouses in Washington. This Classic Revival structure is sited dramatically at the top of a landscaped park overlooking South Bend. The central plan features a two-story rotunda, topped with a 35-foot diameter Tiffany stained glass dome and skylights. Additional Tiffany glass panels are featured above the main stair and in the courtroom. Many of the original lighting fixtures, mission style furnishings, and painted murals remain essentially unchanged from the day it was built. Cardwell Architects prepared a restoration and rehabilitation study to guide the restoration work.

 



















  Entrance Exterior View Rotunda